Still, wanted to check out different project management tools? Then you’re in the right place. Here are the best handpicked Airtable alternative that you can choose according to your project requirement.
Here I will compare those tools with Airtable and also will mention the pros and cons of tools that will help you better understand picking the best possible tool that meets your requirements.
So without further due, let’s get started! Before that, have a look over the table for easy access.
#1 Monday.com ( Airtable Alternative )
Monday.com is a project management tool that enables organizations to manage tasks, projects, and teamwork.
Features of Monday.com
- Action Management
- Advertising Management
- Calendar Management
- Personalized Profiles
- Real Time Notifications
Pros and Cons of Monday.com
In comparision with Airtable Vs Monday
To get best comparison out, I will compare it with Price, Features, Usage.
Usage: Based on usage, Monday.com stands out compared to Airtable due to its robust workflow, tons of industry-specific templates along with 20 specific data fields to support task requirements.
Social Connectivity: Though both the tools offer Social Media templates, but with Airtable you can use the integration feature to post on Facebook and LinkedIn which really stands out compared to Monday.com.
Customer Service: Monday.com clearly stands out compared to Airtable because Monday.com offers 24/7 support no matter which plans you’re into. Whereas in Airtable, you need a premium plan to get live support for assistance.
Price: Though the features of Airtable and Monday are almost the same, in terms of pricing Monday tool is affordable compared to Airtable and making one of the best Airtable Alternative.
Why is Airtable better than Excel ?
- Airtable is very easy to use.
- You can perform complex functions within seconds.
- Grouping and filtering with only one click.
- It is completely cloud making no fear of losing data.
- and much more…
Can I use Airtable offline ?
Currently, you cannot use Airtable offline as it works online and can be accessed anywhere.
nTask is an online task management software dedicated to Soloprenuers and teams alike.
In nTask you can record your task, daily activities and can also manage your teams.
Let’s look out nTask detail features.
1) To Do list: Create and manage your to-dos with Checklist feature.
2) Task Dependencies: You can identify dependencies and make orders like on Start to Start, Finish to Start, Start to Finish, or Finish to Finish.
3) Start and End Dates: You can set start and end dates for a particular task.
- Task Allocation to your team members.
- Give feedback right there to your team members’ tasks.
- Put on a reminder or notification about the task due.
- Track Task Progress
- Custom Status and Priority for individual tasks.
- Segregate task into categories, Labels, and Filters
- Time Tracking for your tasks.
Task Visualization and Reporting
- Gantt ( Schedule and Track performance )
- Calendar View
- Reporting ( Get a Bird’s eye view on all your projects )
Pros and Cons of nTask
nTask in comparision with Airtable
nTask price is relatively cheaper compared to the Airtable. If you’re a power user then I recommend you go with nTask.
If you want to use it for free, you can go with Airtable for small businesses and teams within larger organizations.
To-do list view, Mobile access, and task board view are missing in Airtable and they create an impact on overall use.
In terms of Security, nTask has the option of Encryption of sensitive data at rest and you can also get Multifactor authentication options for additional security.
Some of the features that are missing in nTask.
- Advertising Management
- Agile Software Development
- Applicant Tracking
- Application Integration
- Attendance Management
- Audit Trail
- Automatic Backup
- Availability Management
- Barcode Scanning
- Bug Tracking
- Built-In Database
- Bulk Send
- Business Analysis.
Overall, I recommend you to check with your needs and opt for the tool. In my case, basic functionality features are available on both the tools.
Asana is a top-notch collaboration tool that helps teams manage all kinds of tasks.
Although it may be confusing at first, its flexibility and vast capabilities are well worth the initial effort it takes to get started.
Also, you have in Person, Live Online, Webinars, and documentation to get started.
You can use lists to boards, calendars, and Gantt charts, organize work your way.
Let’s dive into its main features
- Organize your work into shared projects as lists or kanban boards for your initiatives, meetings, and programs. Additionally, you can also create Sub-tasks
- Assign tasks to teams and you can group tasks into sections and columns.
- Custom fields to match task requirement.
- Clear Project briefs and requests.
- Start and due times along with Goal tracking.
- Industry matching related templates.
- All communication-related features for teams.
- You can integrate Asana with Google, Microsoft, Salesforce, JIRA Cloud, Litmus, and Harvest.
Pros and Cons of Asana
Comparision of Asana with Airtable
Who is Asana for ?
Asana’s lack of invoicing, billing, and extensive reporting features is best suited for smaller teams who are working on Internal projects.
Toggl is used for Time-Tracking, project-planning, and hiring and mainly it is designed for teams that work from anywhere.
It also has 3 types of functionalities,
- Toggl Plan , Track and Hire
Here are some of the features that you can use in toggl
- Complete Time tracking, Manual time entry, and Pomodoro timer.
- You can use Toggl in offline mode.
- Complete report solution ( Billable Rates, Weekly Reports, Schedule reports to email, and all formats of export.
- Team management ( Team Activity, Adding time to team members, Adding and editing team member’s profile )
- Integrations ( You can integrate Asana, GitHub, and Basecamp )
Pros and Cons Toggl
Comparision of Toggl with Airtable
Airtable has a lot more features compared to Toggl, whereas pricing is concerned Toggle is priced at $8 whereas Airtable is priced at $12.
But in terms of features, Airtable is worth the price and you can opt for Airtable over toggl.
# 5 Teamwork
Teamwork Productivity tool is an online Project management software that has built for businesses to manage their work in an efficient way.
if you’re a blogger working with teams, then you can opt for teamwork as it has given priority to teams.
Let’s dive into some of the features to better understand the tool.
- Manage and optimize team resources directly from teamwork. Also collaborate with your teams by sending messages, images, and files.
- High performing templates to save time. You can get templates for blogging purposes.
- You can create a Ghatt style view and you can also create tasks and subtasks.
- Define your goals and attach a task list to monitor your progress.
- Calendar view, Assign project leader to each individual project.
- Custom fields to meet your work requirements.
- You can also add billing data to your projects to track each and every aspect of the project.
- You have a wide range of report features such as ( Portfolio, Task History, Project updates, Filters, and workloads).
Pros and Cons of TeamWork
Comparision of Teamwork with Airtable
Airtable and Teamwork pricing is only $2 difference making the pricing factor not considerable.
However, Teamwork is best for house teams &agencies to improve collaboration, visibility, accountability, and ultimately results.
Compared to Teamwork, Airtable is easy to use and the features allow you to manage projects with a nice level of detail.
In terms of customer support, both the tools are equally good with regular updates and FAQ.
In terms of Features, Airtable has an edge over Teamwork offering some easy to use features for bloggers and content creators.
Trello is an excellent tool for the segregation of tasks within the project. It also organizes your project into boards. Trello clearly shows, what’s being worked, who’s working on that, and where something is in a process. Compared to other tools, it has minimal interface without popping out advanced options.
If you’re a beginner blogger and just wanted to schedule your task and want to track your progress, then Trello will be your option to take on.
Let’s dive into some of the features to better understand the tool.
- Detailed &Quick Overviews of Front/Back Cards and Easy drag and drop editing.
- Progress Meter Checklist
- Easy Upload (Local Devices, Dropbox, Google Drive, and Box)
- Automated Email Notifications
- Easy Organization with Labeling, Tags, and Comments
- Deadline Alerts and Notifications
- Individual/Group Task Assignment and Discussions
Pros and Cons of Trello
However, I am not comparing Trello to Airtable as both the tools UI is completely different and are designed to work in a different way. Still want to see the comparison, here it is.
Quire is a project management software for breaking down goals in a hierarchical list.
In short, you can plan and organize tasks easily in a tree-like structure, where goals are achieved by breaking down ideas into doable tasks.
Let’s have a look over some features of Quire.io
- You can create your tasks into Nested, Kanban Board, sublist, and complete task list a glance.
- You can outsource projects to the external team while tracking teamwork in realtime along with instant messaging.
- Also, you can assign roles and permissions to your users making it a proper flow of hierarchy.
- With one click, you can share complete project details with anyone.
- For developers, Quire API is accessible.
- The smart assistant that helps you manage tasks using just your voice.
- Major Automation apps integrations to make work easier.
- You can save time by importing a suitable template for your business.
- Switch to light or dark theme for the comfort of your eyes.
- Convert your project data into CSV to edit it in Excel, or into JSON for further processing and back up.
Pros and Cons of Quire
Quire Vs Airtable
Quire has an edge over Airtable compared to usage, easy to use, and pricing. Let’s have a look at what made Quire a better choice than Airtable.
At the moment, Quire is Free of chargeable to access each and every feature available on board.
Whereas in Airtable, you need a premium account to access all features. This is one of the biggest reasons to use Quire over Airtable.
However, some features fall short over Airtable. But for accessing high-end features, you are supposed to take premium membership for Airtable.
Whereas in Quire, you can access premium features at free of cost.
#8 Click Up
ClickUp is the best way to collaborate on large and small projects and the free version offers more than enough features to execute your business needs.
Let’s have a look over some features of Click Up
- Process Management
- Task management
- Complete Customizations
- Team Collaborations
- Apps and devices
Pros and Cons of Click up
Clickup Vs Airtable
Airtable is a realtime spreadsheet-database hybrid working and editing is as fast as a spreadsheet. Whereas clickup cloud-based collaboration and project management tool where you can assign tasks to specific team members or groups.
Will make this clear to you, if you’re working as a Solo member then you can go with Airtable, if you’re working with teams, you can opt for Clickup.
There are plenty of scheduling tools out in the market. But the mentioned tools are popular, affordable making it a great Airtable alternative and you can select according to your requirement.